Release Date: 09/15/20
A young Brooke Shields meets an untimely end in this religious-themed proto slasher par excellence from director Alfred Sole.
On the day of her first communion, young Karen (Brooke Shields) is savagely murdered by an unknown assailant in a yellow rain mac and creepy translucent mask. But the nightmare is far from over - as the knife-wielding maniac strikes again and again, Karen's bereaved parents are forced to confront the possibility that Karen's wayward sister Alice might be the one behind the mask.
Bearing influences from the likes of Hitchcock, the then-booming Italian giallo film and more specifically, Nicolas Roeg's Don't Look Now, Alice, Sweet Alice is an absolutely essential - if often overlooked - entry in the canon of 1970s American horror.
|Label: Arrow Video|
|Run Time: 107 mins|
- Standard definition DVD presentation
- Original mono audio
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Audio commentary with Richard Harland Smith
- Archival audio commentary with co-writer/director Alfred Sole and editor M.Edward Salier
- First Communion: Alfred Sole Remembers Alice, Sweet Alice â director Alfred Sole looks back on his 1976 classic
- Alice on My Mind â an interview with composer Stephen Lawrence
- In the Name of the Father â an interview with actor Niles McMaster
- Sweet Memories: Dante Tomaselli on Alice, Sweet Alice â filmmaker Dante Tomaselli, cousin of Alfred Sole, discusses his longtime connection to the film
- Lost Childhood: The Locations of Alice, Sweet Alice â a tour of the original Alice, Sweet Alice shooting locations hosted by author Michael Gingold
- Alternate Holy Terror Television Cut
- Deleted scenes
- Alternate Opening Titles
- Trailer and TV Spot
- Image gallery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.