Release Date: 09/23/14
The Terrifying First Film from the Director of The Church and Cemetery Man
While a group of young actors rehearse a new musical about a mass murderer, a notorious psychopath escapes from a nearby insane asylum. But when the show's director locks his cast in the theater overnight, the madman is accidentally locked inside as well. Now, a killer with acting in his blood has gone berserk for the blood of actors (including several scenes that EuroHorror fans worldwide consider to be the most violent of the decade) and the stage is set for one unforgettable evening of shock, suspense and unstoppable carnage. STAGEFRIGHT marked the stunning directorial debut of Dario Argento protege Michele Soavi and instantly sealed his reputation as the leader of Italian horror's new generation of filmmakers. Also known as AQUARIUS, DELIRIA and BLOODY BIRD, this brutal shocker has been newly transferred in gore-drenched High Definition from the original uncut and uncensored negative and comes loaded with exclusive new Extras!
|Label: Blue Underground|
|Run Time: 90 mins|
- Theatre Of Delirium - Interview with Director Michele Soavi
- Head Of The Company - Interview with Star David Brandon
- Blood On The Stage Floor - Interview with Star Giovanni Lombardo Radice
- The Sound Of Aquarius - Interview with Composer Simon Boswell
- The Owl Murders - Interview with Make-Up Effects Artist Pietro Tenoglio
- Theatrical Trailer
- Poster & Still Gallery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.