Release Date: 01/31/23
Desperate for virgin blood, Dracula journeys to an Italian villa only to discover the family's daughters are coveted by the estate's Marxist stud.
Immediately after completing FLESH FOR FRANKENSTEIN, writer/director Paul Morrissey and star Udo Kier created what remains sumptuously depraved Euroshocker, cunning political allegory and 'wickedly funny horror that obliterates the line between art and bad taste' (Pop Culture Beast): Desperate for virgin blood, Count Dracula - Kier in the performance Flavorwire calls 'one of cinema's Top 5 Best Draculas' - journeys to an Italian villa only to discover the family's three young daughters are also coveted by the estate's Marxist stud (Joe Dallesandro of Morrissey's FLESH, TRASH and HEAT). Stefania Casini (SUSPIRIA) and BICYCLE THIEVES director Vittorio De Sica co-star - with an unforgettable cameo by Roman Polanski - in 'one of the most unique vampire films in history' (Oh! The Horror), now scanned uncut in 4K from the original negative for the first time ever.
|Label: Severin Films|
|Run Time: 103 mins|
- Trans-Human Flesh and Blood â Interview with Director Paul Morrissey
- Rubinia's Homecoming â Interview & Location Visit with Actress Stefania Casini
- Blood For Udo â Interview with Actor Udo Kier
- Little Big Joe â Interview with Actor Joe Dallesandro
- Conversation with a Vampire â Audio Interview with Actress Milena Vukotic
- Bloodthirsty â Interview with Assistant Director Paolo Pietrangeli
- Black Cherry â Interview with Art Director Gianni Giovagnoni
- The Blood of These Whores... â Interview with 'Murderous Passions' Author Stephen Thrower
- Sad, Romantic Dracula â Interview with Soundtrack Composer Claudio Gizzi
- The Roman Connection â Interview with Producer Andrew Braunsberg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.