Release Date: 12/13/22
Comprehensive documentary about the making of EFFECTS featuring interviews with the cast and crew including George A Romera
During the late 1970's in Pittsburgh an ambitious and intrepid trio of filmmakers pooled their resources together and came up with just enough money to make their first feature-length narrative film. Originally called THE MANIPULATOR, and later re-titled EFFECTS, the movie was finished but sat unreleased for nearly 25 years.
In 2005, EFFECTS was finally unveiled to movie-goers world- wide, and Red Shirt Pictures was brought on to document the movie's long and winding road to release.
With AFTEREFFECTS: MEMORIES OF PITTSBURGH FILMMAKING, many of the film's cast & crew re-unite to discuss not only the making of the movie but their experiences in the fledgling independent film industry in Pittsburgh in the 1970s.
|Run Time: 75 mins|
- Limited Slipcover
- Exclusive Feature-Length Edition with over 15 minutes of never-before-seen interview footage Â
- Audio Commentary with Editor & Director Michael FelsherÂ
- Poolside With George - A Selection of Interview Clips with Filmmaker George A.Romer
- Outtakes & Deleted Moments with Cast & CrewÂ
- Effects at the Warhol - Highlights from a one-time-only 2005 screening of âEffectsâ and âAfterEffectsâ at the Warhol Museum in PittsburghÂ
- Vintage DVD Release Trailer for âEffectsâ from 2005Â
- Collectorâs Booklet featuring all-new tributes to Pasquale Buba, Joseph Pilato, and George A. Romero
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.