Release Date: 11/28/17
Troubled youth Ron Decker (Edward Furlong, American History X) is sentenced to a ten-year stint in the notorious San Quentin State Prison for a drug-dealing conviction. Inexperienced in the ways of prison life, he's taken under the wing of Earl Copen (Willem Dafoe, To Live and Die in LA), an experienced con with the entire prison in the palm of his hand - inmates and guards alike. But as Ron grows increasingly cocky in his privileged role as Earl's confidant, is he in danger of biting off more than he can chew with some of the jail's more volatile inhabitants?
Based on the semi-autobiographical novel of the same name by Eddie Bunker (Reservoir Dogs), Animal Factory was Steve Buscemi (Lonesome Jim, Interview)'s second stint in the director's chair and sees him marshaling a formidable ensemble cast, including Bunker, Danny Trejo (Machete) and Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler), for a powerful and sincere account of the men caught up in the penal system and the deals they cut with each other, and themselves, in order to survive.
|Label: Arrow Video|
|Run Time: 94 mins|
- High Definition digital transfer
- Lossless original 2.0 stereo audio
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Interview with critic Barry Forshaw covering Eddie Bunker's varied career
- Audio commentary by novelist/co-writer/actor Eddie Bunker and co-producer/actor Danny Trejo
- Theatrical trailer
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Jacob Phillips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.