Release Date: 02/19/19
For the third and final instalment in his infamous 'Blood Trilogy', Color Me Blood Red, splatter movie pioneer Herschell Gordon Lewis turned to the world of fine art for this tortured tale of a troubled artist turned homicidal maniac.
Painter Adam Sorge has found himself in a bit of a creative lull. But when his girlfriend accidentally cuts her finger, he realizes what his work has been missing all this time - human blood! With pressure mounting from local gallery owner Farnsworth to deliver his next masterpiece, Adam sets about procuring as much glorious haemoglobin as he can muster - first from himself, and then from anyone unfortunate enough to pass by his sickening studio of slaughter.
The final filmic collaboration between H.G. Lewis and producer/master exploiteer David F. Friedman, who collectively delivered the equally demented Blood Feast and Two Thousand Maniacs!, Color Me Blood Red is a crazed creation that truly puts the pain in painting!
|Label: Arrow Video|
|Run Time: 79 mins|
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Bonus Feature! 1967âs Something Weird
- Introductions to the films by H.G. Lewis
- Audio commentary on Color Me Blood Red with H.G. Lewis and David Friedman
- Audio commentary on Something Weird with H.G. Lewis and David Friedman
- The Art of Madness â a video essay on the recurring motif of mad artists as killers in horror films
- Weirdsville â film scholar Jeffrey Sconce on Something Weird
- H.G. Lewis on Jimmy, The Boy Wonder
- A Hot Night at the Go Go Lounge! â 1966 dance short
- Color Me Blood Red Outtakes
- Color Me Blood Red Trailer
- Something Weird Trailer
- Jimmy, The Boy Wonder Trailer
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly-commissioned artwork by The Twins of Evil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.