Release Date: 02/12/19
Horror royalty and Hammer alumni Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee reunite for this tale of mad monks, primitive humanoids and bloodthirsty zombies set aboard a train bound for Moscow - all aboard the Horror Express!
Renowned anthropologist Saxton (Lee) boards the Trans-Siberian Express with a crate containing the frozen remains of a primitive humanoid which, he believes, may prove to be the missing link in human evolution. But all hell breaks loose when the creature thaws out, turning out to be not quite as dead as once thought!
Directed by Spanish filmmaker Eugenio Martin, Horror Express remains one for the most thrilling (and, quite literally!) chilling horror efforts of the early 1970s.
|Label: Arrow Video|
|Run Time: 84 mins|
- Brand new 2K restoration from original film elements
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- Original Uncompressed mono audio
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Brand new audio commentary with Stephen Jones and Kim Newman
- Introduction to the film by film journalist and Horror Express super-fan Chris Alexander
- Murder on the Trans-Siberian Express - an interview with director Eugenio Martin
- Notes from the Blacklist - Horror Express producer Bernard Gordon on working in Hollywood during the McCarthy Era
- Telly and Me - an interview with composer John Cacavas
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Reversible sleeve featuring newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
- FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Fully-illustrated collector's booklet with new writing by Adam Scovell
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.