Release Date: 03/12/19
The Real World meets Saw by way of Suspiria in this super-smart, super-gory - and, sadly, super-overlooked - late '90s slasher effort from filmmakers Daniel Liatowitsch and David Todd Ocvirk, released in the midst of the post-Scream slice-and-dice revival.
A group of youngsters arrive at a snow-covered house under the guise of participating in a 'grounding-breaking' new experimental film. With the entire property fitted out with cameras, their every move will be recorded. But when the house locks down, trapping the youngsters within, it soon becomes clear that something sinister is afoot. Scream - you're on camera...
Marketed as little more than a generic horror flick at the time of its release, Kolobos, far from being a run-of-the-mill slasher clone, has much more in common with the booby-trap stylings of Cube (1997) and the reality TV theme of My Little Eye (2002), which it preempted by some three years.
|Label: Arrow Video|
|Run Time: 82 mins|
- Brand new 2K restoration from the original negative
- Original Stereo and 5.1 audio options
- Audio commentary with co-writers and co-directors Daniel Liatowitsch and David Todd Ocvirk
- Real World Massacre: The Making of Kolobos - brand new featurette on the making-of Kolobos including interviews with Daniel Liatowitsch, David Todd Ocvirk and co-writer/producer Nne Ebong
- Face to Faceless - a brand new Interview with âFacelessâ actor Ilia Volok
- Slice & Dice: The Music of Kolobos - a brand new interview with composer William Kidd
- Behind-the-Scenes Image Gallery
- Super 8 short film by Daniel Liatowitsch with commentary
- Original Trailer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.