Release Date: 03/30/21
What was intended to be an unofficial sequel to Werner Herzog's NOSFERATU instead became one of the most notoriously fascinating productions in EuroCult history: Klaus Kinski - "now fully in the grip of the 'batsh*t crazy' phase of his career" (Rock! Shock! Pop!) - gives his penultimate performance as the legendary vampire resurrected in modern-day Venice with an insatiable hunger for warm blood and rough sex. Donald Pleasence and Academy Award® winner Christopher Plummer co-star in this sumptuously insane shocker that features music by Oscar® winner Vangelis (CHARIOTS OF FIRE), employed five different directors - including Mario Caiano (NIGHTMARE CASTLE), Luigi Cozzi (PAGANINI HORROR), writer/producer Augusto Caminito and reportedly Kinski himself - and still delivers "one eye-popping scene after another" (Cinema Retro), now scanned in 2k from the original negative.
- Creation is Violent – New Feature-Length Documentary on Kinski’s Final Years
- Creation is Violent Outtakes: – Nothing Bad Can Happen – Gypsies Should Be Played By Real Gypsies!
- Includes an all new documentary on Klaus Kinski
- The unofficial sequel to Werner Herzog’s NOSFERATU
- Scanned in 2k from the original negative
- For fans of Nosferatu, Near Dark, The Hunger
- The worldwide blu-ray premiere
'A MEMORABLY STRANGE EXPERIENCE... An often bizarre but entertaining treat from a major golden age in horror cinema.'
'DARKLY POETIC BEAUTY... Kinski ravishes his glamorous co-stars with frankly unsettling bestial enthusiasm.'
—The Spinning Image
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.