Release Date: 03/22/22
THE LUCKY ONES DIED FIRST...
Horror master Wes Craven achieved critical and commercial success with the likes of Scream and A Nightmare on Elm Street - but for many genre fans, the director's seminal 1977 effort The Hills Have Eyes remains his masterpiece.
Taking an ill-advised detour en route to California, the Carter family soon run into trouble when their campervan breaks down in the middle of the desert. Stranded, the family find themselves at the mercy of a group of monstrous cannibals lurking in the surrounding hills. With their lives under threat, the Carters have no choice but to fight back by any means necessary.
Following on from his notorious 1972 directorial debut The Last House on the Left, Craven's The Hills Have Eyes stands alongside the likes of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Night of the Living Dead as one of the defining classics of American horror.
|Label: Arrow Video|
|Run Time: 90 mins|
- 4K restoration of the film, viewable with both original and alternate endings
- 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in High Dynamic Range
- Original lossless mono audio
- Optional lossless 2.0 stereo and 7.1 remixes (original ending only)
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Audio commentary with actors Michael Berryman, Janus Blythe, Susan Lanier and Martin Speer
- Audio commentary by academic Mikel J. Koven
- Audio commentary with Wes Craven and Peter Locke
- Looking Back on The Hills Have Eyes â making-of documentary featuring interviews with Craven, Locke, actors Michael Berryman, Janus Blythe, Robert Houston, Susan Lanier, Dee Wallace and director of photography Eric Saarinen
- Family Business â an interview with actor Martin Speer
- The Desert Sessions â an interview with composer Don Peake
- Alternate ending
- Trailers and TV Spots
- Image gallery
- Original screenplay
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Paul Shipper
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.