Release Date: 10/25/22
Joey is a struggling writer with no money. His roommate Carl is a charming stud. Together, they live, laugh, and love their way through Paris.
Based on the Controversial Novel by Henry Miller & Featuring Original Music by Country Joe McDonald
Joey is a struggling writer with no money. His roommate Carl is a charming stud with a taste for young girls. Together, these two insatiable dreamers will laugh, love and screw their way through a decadent Paris paved with wanton women, wild orgies and outrageous erotic adventures. Based upon the long-banned novel byHenry Miller and featuring a hit soundtrack by rock legend Country Joe McDonald, QUIET DAYS IN CLICHY is considered to be the most daring film adaptation ever of one of the most controversial authors in history.
In May of 1970, the United States Government seized the only English-language prints of QUIET DAYS IN CLICHY on charges of obscenity. And while it was ultimately cleared in Federal Court, the film mysteriously disappeared shortly after its release. Now more than 50 years later, this landmark 'adults only' classic can be seen in a brand-new restoration, scanned in4K 16-bit from its recently discovered uncut & uncensored original fine-grain negative, with Dolby Vision HDRand DTS-HD Master Audio!
|Label: Blue Underground|
|Run Time: 91 mins|
- Ultra HD Blu-ray (2160p) and HD Blu-ray (1080p) Widescreen 1.66:1 feature presentations
- Audio: 1.0 DTS-HD (English)
- Subtitles: English SDH, Francais, Espanol
- Songs of Clichy â Interview with Country Joe McDonald
- Dirty Books, Dirty Movies: Barney Rosset on Henry Miller â Interview with Henry Millerâs editor and publisher Barney Rosset
- 'Midnight Blue' Interview with Barney Rosset
- NEW! Deleted Scene
- NEW! Theatrical Trailer
- NEW! Poster & Still Gallery
- NEW! Book Cover Gallery
- NEW! Court Documents
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.