Release Date: 02/07/23
In cyberspace, no one can hear you scream! This turn-of-the-millennium cyber psycho-thriller from Nico Mastorakis (Island of Death, Nightmare at Noon) showcases the usual gleeful eye for excess and inspired casting (including rock stars Roger Daltrey and Huey Lewis) one has come to expect from the cult director.
Nastassja Kinski (Cat People) stars as Sondra Brummel, a young woman confined to a wheelchair following a skiing accident, who decides to have a bit of fun on an internet dating site with her friend Misty (Nicollette Sheridan, The Sure Thing) while her architect boyfriend Ben (Daltrey, The Legacy) leaves her alone for the weekend in the high-tech intelligent mansion he has built for them. Online anonymity works both ways, however, as they discover when they invoke the ire of a young man going by the handle of 'Werther' and find the virtual world violently intruding upon the real, knife in hand...
Nico Mastorakis takes us to the dark side of the web in an audacious and vivacious retooling of classic Hitchcockian thrillers - think Rear Windows 2000 meets Dial M for Mastorakis!
|Label: Arrow Video|
|Run Time: 96 mins|
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- Original 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and lossless stereo audio
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- The Making of .com for Murder, a featurette on the making of the film
- .com for Murder: The Unknown Story, a new featurette in which producer-director Nico Mastorakis revisits the production
- Archive interviews with Roger Daltrey and Huey Lewis
- Original trailer
- Image gallery
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
- FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Illustrated collector's booklet featuring new writing on the film by David Flint
- THIS FILM CONTAINS SEQUENCES OF FLASHING LIGHTS WHICH MAY AFFECT CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO PHOTOSENSITIVE EPILEPSY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.