Release Date: 03/29/22
There was a Nightmare at the Mall. Eric the Phantom Struck.
For high school sweethearts Eric and Melody, love's young dream turns into a nightmare when Eric apparently dies in a fire which engulfs his family home. One year later and Melody is trying to move on with her life, taking up a job at the new Midwood Mall along with her friends. But the mall, which stands on the very site of Eric's former home, has an uninvited guest - a shadowy, scarred figure who haunts its airducts and subterranean passageways, hellbent on exacting vengeance on the mall's crooked developers.
Directed by Richard Friedman (Scared Stiff, Doom Asylum), and featuring star turns from Pauly Shore and Morgan Fairchild, Phantom of the Mall: Eric's Revenge swoops onto Blu-ray in an extras-packed edition which proves that Arrow Video's love for '80s slasher fare never dies!
|Label: Arrow Video|
|Run Time: 90 mins|
- 2K restoration of the Original Theatrical Cut from original film elements
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- Original uncompressed mono audio
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Audio commentary with director Richard Friedman, moderated by filmmaker Michael Felsher
- Audio commentary with disc producer Ewan Cant and film historian/author Amanda Reyes
- Shop Tilâ You Drop!: The Making of Phantom of the Mall â making-of documentary featuring interviews with director Richard Friedman, screenwriters Scott Schneid and Tony Michelman, actors Derek Rydall and Gregory Scott Cummins and more
- The Vandals Go to the Mall - an interview with Joe Escalante of The Vandals on the creation of the Phantom of the Mall theme song
- Alternate and Deleted Scenes from the TV Cut
- Domestic and International Trailers
- Image Gallery
- Scott J. Schneid and Tony Michelman's original script and associated special effects storyboards by Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff, Jr. [BD-ROM Content]
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Justin Osbourn
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.