Release Date: 12/12/23
The hills are once again alive --with the sound of screaming-- in Wes Craven's highly-awaited sequel to his terror classic!
The hills are once again alive with the sound of screaming in Wes Craven's hugely entertaining follow-up to his own groundbreaking 1977 The Hills Have Eyes.
A motocross team on their way to trial a new super-fuel head out across the desert lead by Rachel, who, unbeknownst to the rest of the group, is a survivor of the cannibal clan which menaced the Carter family several years before. Opting to take an ill-advised shortcut across the desert, the busload of youngsters drive straight into the path of the remnants of Rachel's demented cannibal kin - the menacing Pluto, and a hulking, blood-hungry brute by the name of The Reaper.
Made by Wes Craven immediately prior to his smash-hit A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Hills Have Eyes Part II diverges from the grim tone of its predecessor in favour of fun action-horror thrills and spills replete with mutants, motorbikes, and - oh yes - dog flashbacks!
|Label: Arrow Video|
|Run Time: 90 mins|
- 2K restoration from original film elements
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- Original uncompressed mono audio
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Brand new audio commentary with The Hysteria Continues
- Blood, Sand and Fire: The Making of The Hills Have Eyes Part II â making-of documentary featuring interviews with producer Peter Locke, actors Michael Berryman and Janus Blythe, production designer Dominick Bruno, composer Harry Manfredini and unit produc
- Still gallery
- Original theatrical trailer
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Paul Shipper
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.