Release Date: 02/21/23
Eugenie is an innocent young woman taken to an island paradise where she is initiated into a world of pleasure and pain.
...the story of her journey into perversion
Marie Liljedahl (the luscious star of INGA) is Eugenie, an innocent young woman taken to an island paradise where she is initiated into a world of pleasure and pain controlled by the sinister Dolmance (the legendary Christopher Lee). But when she surrenders to her own forbidden fantasies, Eugenie becomes trapped in a frenzy of drugs, sadomasochism and murder. Can a frightened girl in the grip of carnal perversion find sanctuary in the orgies of the depraved?
Jack Taylor (SUCCUBUS) and Maria Rohm (MARQUIS DE SADE'S JUSTINE) co-star in this legendary erotic classic from Jess Franco, the infamous director of VAMPYROS LESBOS and VENUS IN FURS. Based on the notorious novel Philosophy in the Boudoir by the Marquis de Sade, this rarely seen shocker is now presented completely uncut in a brand-new 4K restoration from the original camera negative with Dolby Vision HDR, and remains one of the most controversial explorations of extreme sexuality in European cinema history!
|Label: Blue Underground|
|Run Time: 87 mins|
- Ultra HD Blu-ray (2160p) and HD Blu-ray (1080p) Widescreen 2.40:1 feature presentations
- Audio: 1.0 DTS-HD (English; French)
- Subtitles: English SDH, Francais, Espanol
- NEW! Audio Commentary with Film Historians Nathaniel Thompson and Troy Howarth
- Perversion Stories - Interviews with Director Jess Franco, Writer/Producer Harry Alan Towers, and Stars Marie Liljedahl & Christopher Lee
- Stephen Thrower on EUGENIE - Interview with the author of âMurderous Passions: The Delirious Cinema of Jesus Francoâ
- NEW! Jack Taylor in the Francoverse â Interview with Star Jack Taylor
- Theatrical Trailer
- NEWLY EXPANDED! Poster & Still Gallery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.