Release Date: 10/13/20
WINNER / BEST PICTURE / 2004 CANNES FILM FESTIVAL
In the most provocative film of 2004, Academy AwardÂ© winner Michael Moore (2002, Best Documentary, Bowling for Columbine) presents a searing examination of the role played by money and oil in the wake of the tragic events of 9/11. Moore blends captivating and thought-provoking footage with revealing interviews, while balancing it all with his own brand of humor and satire.
|Label: MVD VISUAL|
|Run Time: 122 mins|
- Featurette: 'The Release of Fahrenheit 9/11'
- Montage: The People of Iraq on the Eve of Invasion
- New Scene: 'Homeland Security, Miami Style'
- Outside Abu Ghraib Prison
- Eyewitness account from Samara, Iraq
- Extended Interview: More with Abdul Henderson
- Lila Lipscomb at the Washington, D.C. Premiere
- Arab-American Comedians - Their acts and experiences after 9/11
- Condoleezza Rice's 9/11 Commission Testimony
- George W. Bush's Rose Garden press briefing after 9/11 Commission Appearance
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Reversible artwork
- First Pressing - Limited Run Slipcover!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.