Release Date: 03/29/22
A charismatic psychopath and his unhinged sidekick turn a get-together of chic New Yorkers into an ordeal of class warfare and sexual violence.
REMASTERED UNCUT IN 4K WITH ALL-NEW SPECIAL FEATURES
For his follow-up to CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST, director Ruggero Deodato delivered a shocker packed with even more cruelty and controversy. 40+ years later, it remains one of the most disturbing exploitation films of all time: David Hess of THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT infamy stars as a charismatic psychopath who, with his equally unhinged sidekick (Giovanni Lombardo Radice of CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD), turns a get-together of chic New Yorkers into an ordeal of class warfare and sexual violence. Annie Belle (ABSURD), Christian Borromeo (TENEBRAE) and Lorraine De Selle (WILD BEASTS) co-star in this notorious DPP 39 Video Nasty from the screenwriters of THE NEW YORK RIPPER with an unforgettable soundtrack by Riz Ortolani, now scanned uncut in 4K from the original negative with 3+ hours of all-new Special Features.
|Label: Severin Films|
|Run Time: 92 mins|
- Audio Commentary By Bruce Holecheck (Cinema Arcana) And Art Ettinger (Ultra Violent)
- The Man Who Loved Women â Interview With Director Ruggero Deodato
- Lights On â Interview With Cinematographer Sergio D'Offizi
- Like A Prairie Dog â Interview With Actor Giovanni Lombardo Radice
- External Beauty & Internal Ugliness â Archival Interview With David Hess
- House Sweet House â Interview With Set Designer Antonello Geleng
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.