Release Date: 03/28/23
After a selfish yuppie learns his father left a fortune to his autistic brother, he absconds with him on a road trip to gain a larger inheritance.
WINNER OF 4 ACADEMY AWARDS® INCLUDING BEST PICTURE!
Dustin Hoffman (Meet the Fockers) is a 'triumph' (People) in an OscarÂ®-Winning* role, and Tom Cruise (Top Gun: Maverick) delivers the 'best acting of his career [in a film that's] fascinating, touching and full of smart surprises' (Newsweek).
Charlie Babbitt (Cruise) has just discovered he has an autistic brother named Raymond (Hoffman) and is now taking him on the ride of his life. Or is it the other way around? From his refusal to drive on major highways to a 'four minutes to Wapner ' meltdown at an Oklahoma farmhouse, Raymond first pushes hot-headed Charlie to limits of his patience... and then pulls him completely out of his self-centered world. But what begins as an unsentimental journey for the Babbitt brothers becomes much more than the distance between two places. It's a connection between two vastly different people... and 'a poignant profound and powerful film' (Joel Siegel, ABC-TV).
|Label: MVD Marquee Collecti|
|Run Time: 134 mins|
- High Definition (1080p) presentation of the main feature in 1.85:1 aspect ratio
- Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, Spanish Mono, French 5.1 DTS
- Optional English SDH, Spanish, French Subtitles
- Audio Commentary by Director Barry Levinson
- Audio Commentary by Writer Barry Morrow
- Audio Commentary by Writer Ronald Bass
- âThe Journey of RAIN MANâ Featurette (SD)
- âLifting the Fog: A Look at the Mysteries of Autismâ Featurette (SD)
- Deleted Scene (SD)
- Original Theatrical Trailer (HD)
- Limited Edition Slipcover (*FIRST PRESSING ONLY)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.