Release Date: 10/26/21
It's time for fear. It's time for terror. It's time for retribution. The time is now!
U.S. THEATRICAL CUT
EXTENDED DUTCH VIDEO VERSION
REMASTERED SOUNDTRACK CD
For his 1987 feature film debut, co-writer/director Guy Magar delivered what Bleeding Skull hails as 'relentless, squishy joy that makes us angry we've lived this long without having seen it': On the seedy side of Hollywood, an emotionally fragile painter miraculously survives a horrific suicide attempt. But when a series of grisly murders rocks the city, he discovers he may be possessed by the vengeful spirit of a murdered local hoodlum. Dennis Lipscomb (EYES OF FIRE), Leslie Wing (THE FRIGHTENERS), Suzanne Snyder (WEIRD SCIENCE) and Hoyt Axton (GREMLINS) star in this 'great lost gem with jaw-droppingly inventive splatter' (Blood Capsules) featuring a terrific score by Alan Howarth (THEY LIVE, PRINCE OF DARKNESS), now scanned in 2K from recently discovered pre-print elements with 2+ hours of all-new Special Features.
|Label: Severin Films|
|Run Time: 109 mins|
- Audio Commentary with Co-Writer/Director Guy Magar
- Writing Wrongs - Interview with Co-Writer Lee Wasserman
- Shock Therapy - Interview with Actress Leslie Wing
- Angel's Heart - Interview with Actress Suzanne Snyder
- Santa Maria, Mother Of God, Help Me! - Interview with Actor Mike Muscat
- Settling The Score - Interview with Soundtrack Composer Alan Howarth
- Visions Of Vengeance - Interview with Special Effects Artist John Eggett
- The Art Of Getting Even - Interview with Artist Barry Fahr
- Living In Oblivion - Interview with Production Designer Robb Wilson King
- BINGO â Student Short by Guy Magar with Optional Director Commentary
- Stills & Poster Gallery
- CD Soundtrack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.