Release Date: 04/23/19
TV star Mary Page Keller (Pretty Little Liars) appears alongside Andrew Stevens (10 to Midnight, The Fury) as a couple terrorized by an age-old curse in this much-underrated late-80s offering from director Richard Friedman.
Keller plays Kate Christopher, a singer who moves into an old colonial mansion with her son and psychologist boyfriend David (Stevens). But when they make a strange and gruesome discovery in the boarded-up attic, it soon becomes clear that the mansion carries with it a dark and blood-stained past - and one that is about to terrorize them in the present.
The second feature helmed by Richard Friedman, who went on to direct such genre favourites as Doom Asylum and Phantom of the Mall: Eric's Revenge, Scared Stiff (AKA The Masterson Curse) builds to an astonishing practical FX-laden climax sure to please fans of 80s horror.
|Label: Arrow Video|
|Run Time: 84 mins|
- Brand new 2K restoration from original film elements
- Original uncompressed Stereo audio
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Brand new audio commentary with director Richard Friedman, producer Dan Bacaner and film historian Robert Ehlinger
- Mansion of the Doomed: The Making of Scared Stiff - brand new documentary featuring interviews with Richard Friedman, Dan Bacaner, Robert Ehlinger, actors Andrew Stevens and Joshua Segal, special effects crew Tyler Smith, Jerry Macaluso and Barry Anderson
- Brand new interview with composer Billy Barber
- Image Gallery
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Reversible sleeve featuring two original artwork options
- FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Fully illustrated collector's booklet with new writing on the film by James Oliver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.